Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Updates!

1.) Wyatt said "Dada" on Sunday. He's been trying so hard to get his little "d" sounds out, and when he finally did, he didn't want to stop! Such a sweet boy, he loves his Dada.

And food.


Loves. His. Food.


2.) I had an AMAZING birthday with amazing friends (one amazing preggo friend even came in her wheelchair since she was finishing up being on bed rest!). One of many highlights? Having the glass pitcher full of sangria explode as we were pouring our drinks!





3.) I have been tired. A lot. I think that's one of the reasons I haven't been writing, and I'm sorry for that. Honestly my mind is mush at the end of the day, and for some reason it's been more mushy the last 2 weeks. It probably has something to do with me turning "late 20s". :)

4.) I gave birth 30 weeks ago today. That also may have something to do with me being so tired. That first month felt like an ETERNITY trying to figure this little guy out, but now the days are flying by! But every day has been a gift, that is for sure.
Alright, bedtime! So sorry I've neglected you, blogspot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment