Tuesday, May 3, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge!

A few quick updates:

1.) My parents delivered my mom's old sewing machine the weekend of my birthday. I'm hoping to bust it out this weekend and start on projects!

2.) Goal of the week: try to remember how to sew before I start on said projects!

3.) Fabric bundles on Etsy = new way to waste spend my time.

4.) Wyatt likes green beans from the Gerber jars, but not the green beans I steamed, pureed, and froze into ice cubes that will last us 2 weeks. Figures. Some of the food highlights from my pregnancy included Tostino's pizza rolls, double cheeseburgers from McDonald's, and chicken fried steak from Grandy's, so I probably should have seen this coming.

To get myself back in blog mode, I'm doing the 30 day song challenge from Facebook! It sounds like fun, it'll be hard to pick only one song per topic!

Day 01 - Your Favorite Song

(It was going to be Livin' On A Prayer by Bon Jovi, but Wade just ruined it by changing the words to "Livin' on Welfare": "Oh, we're halfway there, Ohhh! Livin' On Welfare! Trade my Food Stamps, for cigarettes and alcohol...") (Hope that wasn't too offensive; since I gave 2 hard years of my life to the beloved welfare office, I always joke out of love. Mostly.)



It was a tough choice, but I have to go with Superstition by Stevie Wonder!
3 thoughts before I go to bed and leave you to enjoy the funk: I love Stevie Wonder. I love Sesame Street. And I love that kid in the red shirt on the balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment