Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm cheating...

...and just putting the video on here tonite instead of writing about anything legitimate! Just spent a great evening with great friends, and got home in time to go to bed early; somehow it ended up being after 10 already and WAYY past my bedtime!
One quick fun story: Wyatt's new favorite trick is to grab my throat as hard as he can with his chubby little Man-Hand as I'm bending over to lay him in his crib for the night. Then he laughs like it's the funniest thing ever.
Note to future/new parents: this is NOT in Baby 411. But I'm assuming it's good for developing his hand/eye coordination, and not just for learning how to laugh when Mommy says Ow. Right?!

Day 03 - A Song That Makes You Happy
Oh my goodness, there are too many too count. And if you asked me tomorrow, I'd probably say something different. But this is a classic; always guaranteed to make me dance and sing along!





Please excuse the 80's jackets and hair. This is hands-down one of my favorite songs to two-step to!

No comments:

Post a Comment